Top-10 CS:GO Kids in 2020
What a hell of a year are we living in? LAN-events have been turned into online tournaments, world-known Counter-Strike teams are feeling it tough to play online, players retire/take a long break. However, with all this mess we have a pleasure to spectate the performance of new CS:GO starlets. Will 2020 kids overpass today’s legends? Let’s define the best CS:GO players in the U-20 category. The rankings are based on hltv.org player rating 2.0.
10. Latvian player Helvijs "broky" Saukants joined FaZe Clan roster in September 2019. Since that time Helvijs never stopped developing his gaming skills. As of June 2020, "broky" has a K/D ratio of 1.08. He has already won BLAST Pro Series Copenhagen 2019 and took 3rd place at IEM Beijing 2019 as a part of FaZe Clan. The player is extremely good in clutches and shows great performance with both rifles and AWP. "broky" is holding his place in one of the greatest teams for a reason. Playing with such giants of pro csgo stage as NiKo and coldzera should positively affect Helvijs development. I am confident that we will see Helvijs "broky" Saukants among world's best players sooner or later.
9. American player Ethan "Ethan" Arnold has also joined his current team in September 2019. However, this 20-year old rifler has a chain of professional csgo teams behind his shoulders. Ethan Arnold has played over a year for CLG, and 1,5 years as part of NRG Esports. Nowadays, "Ethan" is Evil Geniuses star. Although his K/D ratio is currently negative (0.99), Ethan has a significant impact and ADR numbers – 1.05 and 76.0 respectfully. Ethan "Ethan" Arnold is a part of a very promising team which has combined both young and experienced players in pursuit for world dominance.
8. Swedish player Nicolas "Plopski" Gonzalez Zamora has been a part of Ninjas in Pyjamas since June 2019. He has also played in Singularity, x6tence and Ancient. Lots of esports experts and experienced players admit that Plopski has everything to become one of the greatest csgo riflers. As of June 2020, Plopski has 1.06 impact and 76,5 ADR records. He has already played at 9 LAN-events, and with comfortable circumstances the victories should come soon enough.
7. One more Swedish player, Ludvig "Brollan" Brolin has had a solid place in Fnatic since October 2018. In fact, Ludvig is only 17-years old, but he has already played at 17 LAN-events with many top-3 places and even a victory at DreamHack Masters Malmö 2019. In 2019, he has hit 19th place in Top-20 best players of the world ratings. Ludvig "Brollan" Brolin has a K/D ratio of 1.09 and 1.17 impact records. This 17-years old kid has better ratings than all his teammates and that is only the beginning of "Brollan" story.
6. Canadian player Russel "Twistzz" Van Dulken has been playing for Team Liquid since April 2017. He has managed to play at more than 50 LAN-events, notching a victory in 9 and having numerous top-3 finishes. As a support rifler, Russel has superb stats: 0.61 DPR and 73.8% KAST. The player’s K/D ratio is 1.13. Russel "Twistzz" Van Dulken is a part of a strong team, where 2 players (EliGE and NAF) are showing even better performance than a talented Canadian kid.
5. American player Owen "oBo" Schlatter is just 16 years old, however, he has been playing for Complexity for more than a year. "oBo" has quite average stats, but the kid is solid in all components. Together with blameF, k0nfig and others, Owen "oBo" Schlatter has broken into CS:GO top stage with smashing victories over industry giants in 2020.
4. Slovakian player David "frozen" Čerňanský has been a part of mousesports roster since March 2019. A 17-year old David has played at 14 LAN-events, winning 4 of them. This young lurker has a K/D ratio of 1.10 mostly because of low deaths per round that equals 0.64. David has a 55.2% headshot percentage which is the 2nd record in this ranking.
3. One more Mouz player, Robin "ropz" Kool from Estonia seems even more beasty than his young teammate. Robin has been playing in mousesports since April 2017. During that time, "ropz" has hit top-20 world player ranking twice: in 2018 – 19th, in 2019 – 10th place. He has also played at 41 LAN-event, winning 8 of them. Robin "ropz" Kool is making 0.75 kills per round with only 0.61 Death per round, which secures his outstanding 1.23 K/D ratio.
2. Bulgarian player Cvetelin "CeRq" Dimitrov has been playing for Evil Geniuses since September 2019. Before EG, Cvetelin had spent almost a year in NRG Esports. With EG "CeRq" has participated at more than 30 LAN-events, winning 4 of them. The Bulgarian has a top K/D ratio of 1.21. Furthermore, he does a solid impact and ADR numbers – 1.21 and 75.8 respectfully.
1.The number one can’t be anyone else than the man himself – the best player in 2019 - Mathieu "ZywOo" Herbaut. The 19-year old AWPer, has been playing for Vitality since October 2018. Mathieu has top stats in every category: 1.31 K/D ratio (0.81 kills per round with 0.62 deaths) and incredible impact and ADR records – 1.35 and 84.9 respectfully. I would say that this guy will become one of the greatest, but.. Wait, Wait. He is already on the CS:GO Olympia. The only thing I can wish for Mathieu "ZywOo" Herbaut is not to lose his amazing conditions and keep cheering the fans with gorgeous AWP kills.
Follow BuffHub CS:GO news for more interviews, updates, events and facts about the most popular online shooter in the world.